Training budget for Faraday Institution affiliated PhD researchers
The Faraday Institution provides a training budget for affiliated PhD researchers working on its research project.
An affiliated PhD is defined as a PhD researcher who is contributing significantly to a Faraday Institution research project, as agreed by the project Principal Investigator, Project Lead or Project Manager and is included in a master list of project PhD researchers.
For this group, the Faraday Institution provides:
- £2,000 per affiliated PhD researcher for training per annum
- A training catalogue of professional development opportunities
- Faraday Masterclasses
- Early Career Researcher Conference and Training Events
- The opportunity to apply for a place at WMG Battery School
- Training days via Faraday Institution projects
- Signposting to expert training providers
- PhD internship opportunities
- Career guidance
- Networking opportunities (for example at events such as the Faraday Career Week and Faraday Institution Conferences)
To find out more, contact: