06/09/2023 - 07/09/2023
The Faraday Institution will once again be exhibiting at Cenex-LCV as part of the Faraday Battery Challenge Innovate UK stand – C3-414.
Catch up with the team: Ian Ellerington, James Gaade, Ben de Laune, Sylwia Walus, Will Richardson and Matt Howard, will all be there and find out how you can get more involved with the Faraday Institution, UKBIC or Innovate UK collaborative R&D projects.
Matt Howard, CSO is a panellist at a session in the seminar dome at 12 on the 6th looking at the challenges, requirements, what’s needed, and what’s available to develop a skilled workforce for the EV supply chain. He joins:
- AnnaWise, Head of Strategy, Nyobolt
- Deepak Farmah, Head of Innovation and Director of Electric Revolution Skills Hub – Coventry University
- Dr Thomas Bartlett, Deputy Director – Faraday Battery Challenge
- Dr Evangelos Kalamaras, Cell Development Manager – Agratas
- Jonty Deeley-Williamson, Head of Learning and Development – UK Battery Industrialisation Centre (UKBIC)
- Professor René Koglbauer-Franklin, Dean of Lifelong Learning and Professional Practice – Newcastle University
- Venn Chesterton, Deputy Director – Driving the Electric Revolution
- Dr Laura Driscoll, Senior Materials Scientist – UKBIC
- Steve Doyle, Managing Director – Evera Recruitment
Also check out the list of 21 TED talks taking place on the #FaradayBatteryChallenge stand including representatives from UKBIC, FBC, FI, Cognition Energy, CD02, Ilika and NiTech.
We look forwards to seeing you there.